This Toxteth board school was one of the first schools built after the 1870 Education Act. At some point it separated into Infants’ and Junior Schools. The Infants had a separate building (from 1978). The old building at that point accomodated the Juniors; the original building was burnt down in the late 1990s, and a new building opened in 1998. The Infants’ and Juniors amalgamated back into a primary school in 2003.
These photos, courtesy of Paul BYRNE, date from 1974.